In Maths, many of us write the date in Roman Numerals to practise… But what are our favourite Roman Numeral jokes? Read them carefully and see if you can understand them!
- There are II types of people in the world. Those who understand Roman numerals, and those who do not.
- I struggle with Roman Numerals until I get to 159, then it CLIX.
- I, for one, quite like Roman Numerals.
- I ‘excel’ at saying 39 in Roman Numerals… (IXL)
- Roman Numerals. What are they good ‘IV’?
Q: Why can’t a pirate count Roman numerals?
A: They got lost at ‘C’.
A big thanks to Mr Magnall for these!